The decision of the Government of the Czech Republic applies the obligation to cover the mouth and nose in public. Face masks should therefore be worn by all, including children from the age of two. Masks are primarily to prevent the possible spread of the virus, but it also partially protects the person the mask is worn by. Please, protect yourself and people in your surroundings.
HOW TO USE A FACE MASK
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water (or disinfectant) before putting on the mask.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a mask and make sure that the mask fits nice and snug.
3. Do not touch the mask when wearing it (the viruses and bacteria from the mask could get onto your hands).
4. If the mask becomes wet, replace it with a new one, even several times a day (no later than after 2-3 hours of wearing), as its filtering properties cease to function when wet.
5. When removing the mask, grip only the straps or elastic bands, and do not touch the front part.
6. Dispose of paper masks in a sealed waste bin immediately after removal. Cloth masks should be stored in a closed container; boiled and ironed before repeated usage (it is sufficient to cook it in a pot of boiling water for
30 min or in a pressure cooker for 20 min). WARNING: DO NOT PLACE MASKS IN THE MICROWAVE, THEY MAY CATCH FIRE!
7. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect them if